Thursday, April 22, 2010

Woman's best friend

So things are going my way just yet in the baby department but in a sense I am a Mom... his name is Edgar.

I grew up always having a dog- I can't imagine not owning one. My baby is Edgar. He is a "Bug"- Boston Terrier and Pug mix. He is a crazy little dog but we love him so! He is very much a Mama's Boy and is always attached to my hip in a sense! Words really can't describe the good he does for us. He is such a snuggle bunny- he knows when I don't feel well and when I am sown and out.  He is a great walking buddy and even though he may nut understand me when I talk to him, he at least gives me his undivided attention.


I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands.  When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat.  For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that.  ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails