A lot of things cant get done until we find out the sexes in a few weeks- I am hoping for a boy and a girl. However, we have already picked out our cribs. We are getting the Leksvik from Ikea for a few reasons.
Another item that we have been looking into is a stroller. From our research we know we don't want a side by side one mainly because of 2 reasons- you can't fit 2 infant cars seats on most and the side by side ones have a hard time fitting into doorways and so forth. I have found one I like but haven't seem it in person yet, which is the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem II Stroller, Tangerine. We still need to keep looking and go play with them before we finalize which one we want.
What is so nice about this stroller from what we have read is this:
- Seats easily reverse to create 6 different stroller options: children can both face parent, face each other, face forward, back to back, with front seat only and the back for extra storage, or with an infant car seat.
- Infant car seat attachment fits most car seat brands on the market. Additional car seat attachment is sold separately to accommodate twins!
- Both seats recline for infant's comfort
- Easy-reach child swivel cup holders
- Removable iPod® Dok with speaker plays baby’s music anywhere
- Steering with two 8" front single swivel & rear never- flat wheels
- Easy-trigger fold and convenient Free-Stand™ allow the stroller to stand upright!
- New easy-reach tray is closer to the parent and more accessible, with an open-air compartment and deeper, ventilated cup holders
- Other children can walk & use the hold-on handles
- Infant head rest protects newborn's head
- Adjustable canopy can be raised or lowered to the height of your baby
- Large storage basket
- Height adjustable 5-point harness for safety and padded sleeves for comfort