Monday, January 3, 2011

$45 for a lifetime membership and one month of unlimited kid-friendly classes at My Gym ($149 value)

With a lifetime membership gaining you valuable discounts on special events, birthday parties and more, and an unlimited month of classes, you and your kids will enjoy all the fun, fitness and physical activities My Gym has to offer.

Click image below to get this great deal for the Timonium or Bel Air locations



My Gym

Today's Save:$45 for a lifetime membership and one month of unlimited kid-friendly classes at My Gym ($149 value)

Expires 11:59 PM - Jan 05, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails