When I host a playdate with the twins & a pot luck at my house I have an easy go to slow cooker dish that always seems to be a hit with the kids and the adults - Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole.
I came across this recipe from a few blogs and combined it all into my own version. It’s very simple and quick! Except I never get a picture of it seems!
Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
• 1 pound ground beef, browned
• 1 can RoTel (original has a bit of a kick to it and the mild doesn't)
• 1 larger bag of frozen Tater Tots
• 1 can Cream of _______ Soup (I have used chicken, mushroom and then some)
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 cups shredded cheese (sometimes I use Mexican blend while others I use cheddar)
1. Cook beef and onion and then drain
2. Add Rotel and Cream of Soup
3. Pour mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot
4. Top mixture with tater tots
5. Cook low for 2-3 hours.
6. 30 minutes before serving top with shredded cheese.