Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just 5 more minutes please

I hate when you wake up in the morning and your in the middle of a good dream and you all the sudden wake up for no reason.  All I want is to get just 5 more minutes to finish my dream.

How many other things can we ask for just for 5 minutes for?  Minutes in our day, a peaceful moment, a day with a loved on, and the list could go on and on.

Now I know its not a Klondike bar but what would you do for just 5 more minutes at something?  Are you willing to give up something else?  We are faced with these choices all the time. Sometimes they are minor things but other times they are something huge. Is it being greedy to give up one thing for another? Or to want those 5 more minutes?  Or does the situation make a difference?

No matter what I always try to be grateful for who I am, what I am and what I have.

Its hard sometimes to be grateful for the what we have and are given but we have to always remember...

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  ~John F. Kennedy

1 comment:

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails