I think I can share this frustration with a lot of people- the never ending fight of loosing weight. Time and time again I have said I was going to loose weight and work out. But time and time again I fail. I have lost weight in the past but then put it back on. It is a roller coaster going up and down. Right now one thing that hinders my goal to loose weight are the infertility medicines and hormones I have to take to try to conceive (see post The sun will come out tomorrow).
So this time I am determined- in a sense I keep telling myself that there is no other option and that if I loose some weight everything bad will become good (now I honestly know that there is no way this can happen but a girl has to do what I girl has to do in order to get things done).
So after talking to my OB/Gyn0-endocrinologist- she told me to try to stick to 1,800 calories a day. Now honestly I thought this was going to be hard to do. Well I found a website called of all things Fat Secret where you can track what you eat plus your exercises. You can also...
- Create your own personalized diet
- Join challenges and groups
- Share your diet with friends (and the world)
- Find information about all the popular diets you've heard about
- Discover what works - how people are doing on various diets
- Record your progress and track your performance against your buddies
- Record the food you eat and exercise you do in your diet calendar
- Find ingredients and recipes that are right for your diet
- Search for diets that fit your lifestyle and needs
- Discuss your personal diet or any popular diet
- And so much more...
Now I am working towards small goals in order to reach my large goal. I figure I will get discourage if I work just towards my overall end goal because it will take forever to get there. So I set my ones... right now I want to loose 30 lbs. Now I have me Wii and a few games for working out and we have/had an elliptical but today we bought a recumbent bike that we both can use.
So off I go hoping to reach my goal! Down 3 lbs week 1
MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools