Monday, April 26, 2010

Ruth's Chris Steak House Bread Pudding recipe

I love food- not that over eat it but it tastes so yummy!  Now I am not much of a chef or a baker but I dabble from time to time. I am posting this today on my other blogs and thought I would share this- maybe you will make it next time I come over :)

Bread pudding is a dessert popular and common in British cuisine, Puerto Rican cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Argentina, Louisiana Creole and that of the Southern United States, as well as Belgian and French cuisine.

There are many ways of serving it either with a sweet sauce of some sort, such as whiskey sauce, rum sauce, or caramel sauce, and sometimes sprinkled with sugar and eaten cold in squares or slices.

Try out Ruth's Chris Steak House version of a traditional New Orleans favorite.

Click here for the recipe

Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding
Ruth's Chris Steak House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails