Sunday, October 10, 2010

The turn of the seasons

Its official fall is here...

Now I am ready for the weather to flat line and stop going from cool to hot and back all over again.  We had to turn the AC back on this weekend because it got stuffy in the house.

One of my favorite things about fall is APPLES.  While we were back up in PA to celebrate the Hubby's birthday we went on adventure.  The Husband, Brother-in-law, Nephew and took my new 4Runner out on the back roads up into the mountain.  I was on baby duty in the back seat but my nephew and I had a great bonding day and enjoyed our self- we giggles, played ate, read stories and napped!  While on out adventure we stopped at a local farm to get some fresh apples, cider, their homemade hard cider and fresh baked cookies.  Mmmm Mmmm good!  The Husband is heading back up at the end of the month to go to PSU game and is going to get more!  I think I am going to bake some pie and crisp.

Another great thing about the Fall I love is the children's books out there.  This past week I read a GREAT book to the Lil' ones at school called There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves!  The kids love this series and laugh then entire time as you read it.

Speaking of birthday's I got the Hubby the new PlayStation Move Starter Bundle and guess what one of the games was Disc Golf- the system is just like the Wii and can be added to the Play Station 3 that you already have.  Now I have my Dad's birthday coming up on the 13th and today is my great friend A's birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY A!

I know I haven't been posting much lately- but things have been busy and hopefully have some GOOD news soon!

Check out some photos from our weekend in PA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails