Its time to start looking for the pink lids in stores near you on packages of Yoplait. Then just save ‘em, rinse ‘em, and mail ‘em in by December 31st, 2010.
For every pink lid you send by December 31, 2010 Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure plus Yoplait donates 5 cents to the ZTA Foundation (my femal fraternity I am a member of).
Mailing in your lids is so easy...
- Make sure all your lids are the pink ones issued for the Save Lids to Save Lives® program.
- Wash your lids well and let them dry: an envelope full of yogurt is not a pretty sight (or smell).
- Flatten your lids and put them in a regular envelope, like a #10 business envelope. You don't need any kind of special mailer.
- Be sure to put your return address on your envelope, including your zip code. They use that information to distribute our donation money back to your local Susan G. Komen for the Cure Affiliates.
- Apply your postage. You can mail up to 12 Yoplait yogurt cup lids with one First Class or regular-sized envelope with U.S. postage stamp.
- Address your envelope to:
Save Lids to Save Lives
P.O. Box 420704
El Paso, TX 88542-0704
- Drop it in a mail box.
Have you seen this book- Promise Me: How a Sister's Love Launched the Global Movement to End Breast Cancer?