Sunday, October 31, 2010

Taking on a new role

I have added a new hat to my head- I am now also the National Children's Book Examiner.  So make sure you click over and sign up for subscrption to my articles.

You can also email me at childrensbookexaminer@gmail.com, find me on Facebook or follow me on twitter @KidsBookExam

You can also find books on my recommendation list

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go." - Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, Jessica! That's AWESOME! Perfect for you as well! I look forward to reading those as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails