Monday, October 4, 2010

I am NOT much of a chocolate girl

Yes you heard me right- I am NOT much of a chocolate girl!  I am not like most normal woman out there who love chocolate and use if for a sense of relief and relaxation- like a glass of wine.  Now don't get me wrong there are some things chocolate I like- I just don't crave it really.  I do like Hot Chocolate, candy bars now and then plus sometimes a brownie.  Now chocolate cake or ice cream actually make me turn and walk away.  I have no problem passing in cake if its chocolate. The only exception to that is a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.

Yes I am odd!

However, there is one thing I do savor when it comes to chocolate- Gardners Peanut Butter Meltaways.  The squares of whipped peanut butter covered in a coating of milk chocolate.  YUM!

Now I am the type of person that this box would last me awhile because I would only allow myself  1-2 of those heavenly squares. Even thinking of these yummies makes me melt inside and relax.

Like I said-  I am NOT much of a chocolate girl... 

But everything has exceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails