Sunday, February 6, 2011

I can't see my feet anymore...

Yes that is right- I can't see my feet anymore unless I bend forward.  Which I find myself bending backwards to help with my new center of gravity. 

Yesterday we spent the day on a mission to go see about getting our hands on something baby items for twins that we haven't been able to check out except online.  We drove about an hour away to Gaithersburg to a HUGE baby store called Great Beginnings.  While here we got to actually test out the stroller we have been looking at online, plus found a second one we like too.  We also got to take a look in person at the Pack 'n Play for twins we saw online.

Now one things we are still stuck on what to get it infant seats, car seats and monitor.  Now both strollers only take certain infant seats t=so that makes a difference.  We want a monitor system that will work on all 3 floors of the house and has 2 different parts that you take so you can listen.


Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Twins Bassinet



Britax B-Ready Stroller



Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem II

 

 








Funkoos

Today's Save:$16 for $32 worth of adorable, 100% organic baby clothing from Funkoos - Free Shipping

Expires 11:59 PM - Feb 08, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails