Saturday, February 12, 2011

Help me support the 2011 March for the Animals

I will be supporting (can't walk this year since I am in my 3rd trimester) the March for the Animals on April 17. Would you please consider making a gift to support the Maryland SPCA?  As a local, private non-profit shelter, the Maryland SPCA receives no government funding or money from national animal welfare organizations.  On behalf of the nearly 3,000 lost and homeless animals that are placed into homes by the Maryland SPCA each year, I thank you!

All donations go directly to provide care, shelter, food, spay/neuter and medication to the animals in our adoption center.

Help me support the 2011 March for the Animals by making a donation!

You can join our team and help us support The Maryland SPCA! Together we can help the animals of Baltimore and Maryland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails