Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recovery and growing up

Well surgery went well.  The meds they gave me are doing wonders- no TMJ pain either!  I still can't open my mouth all the way.  As of right now it is up in the air if I am going to work on Monday.  I can handle the day as long as I don't have to raise my voice and what not.

As for school 8 days left as of Friday- YIPPIE!.  Yes I will be working over the summer but that is always fun.

Also in 5 days (June 10)- yes 5 days I turn 32.  I can't believe I will be 32- time flies by! It's crazy to think back to time long ago....

My 1st Christmas

The early years of elementary school (I am on the left)

A few more years into Elem. School (I am in the purple fox shirt)

Class of '96 (I am 2nd starting from left)

Sometime in college (I am in the purple dress)

Sometime in college (Yup thats my Hubby)

My wedding day July 12, 2003

and Present day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails