Monday, June 21, 2010

I feel like I want to...

There are so many ways I could end that sentence- but honestly where is that punching bag?  I need a vacation or something- stress release please!

Ok Ok really what am I stressed over? Nothing really. Started summer job today and it wont be bad or stressful so that’s good.  I am blaming the hormones and all things natural!

I should be happy today that I was featured in the B Free Daily today in an article about food bloggers. If you are in the Baltimore area stop by one of the B orange bins and pick up the free paper or you can read it  online here.




This past weekend we headed down to the National Zoo in DC with another couple- it was HOT but we didn't melt away.  After the zoo we had a nice late lunch.  Andy got some great photos so make sure to  check them out!

This weekend I am excited because it’s the annual picnic with a bunch of my college friends up in the Lancaster area- the kids are getting so big! (Yet we tend to be the only ones there without kiddos go figure).

We booked one of our hotels called Fairmont le Chateau Frontenac for our trip up into Canada in August- I can't wait to be treated like a Queen in this castle! One the way up we are stopping at my parents place in NY and Edgar man is staying with them for the week while we head up into Canada.



1 comment:

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails