Saturday, July 10, 2010

Catching up: life and baby

OK I know its been a while since I last posted- things have been busy and I have been TIRED!

Last weekend for the 4th we had a great weekend with my nephew (and his parents) came to visit.  We spent one day exploring Annapolis and then headed to a local state park to relax on the beach.  Sunday Kim and I went to see Eclipse and go on a shopping spree at Babies R Us. Monday before they headed back to PA we had a cook out and invited Adam and Megan up.



My summer job keeps me busy for 7 hours a day and I am learning even more than I though possible about the IEP process.

Now one exciting thing that has happend starting yesterday was that Extreme Makeover Home Edition is in Baltimore and just happens to be right down the street from my summer job.  In fact the parking lot at work is the staging area for the house pieces- when I left work on Friday there were 13 trailers with pieces of the house taking over a large part of our parking lot.

Yes that my blue Escape and the security guy's car

As I was leaving work

The recipients of the make over is Boys Hope Girls Hope- you can follow the progress here plus I will update with pictures as I can.

Baby update: Yesterday I also had my monthly check up with my infertility Dr.  My temperature chart looks great he says.  Monday I am off for another blood test.  He prescribe another round of Clomid if my period comes (but he said fingers crossed it doesn't).  Also if my period does come I have to go for a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) which is an X-ray test that examines the inside of uterus and fallopian tubes and the surrounding area.  The picture will reveal any abnormalities of the uterus as well as tubal problems such as blockage and dilation.  Now what sort of scares me is that he told me to take some pain killers a few hours before I have it done because you may feel heavy cramping during, and for several hours following this procedure.  Now during my appointment and ultrasound he said my uterus is homogeneous- no I have googled and can't find what this exactly means and I didn't think to ask (Heather can you answer this one?).

Now on Monday, July 12, Andy I celebrate 7 years of marriage- where has time gone?  I can't believe we have been together for 12 years!






2 comments:

  1. Your wedding photos are spectacular! Happy Anniversary!

    Here's an article relating to homogenous uterus and infertility..it's pretty interesting!

    http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/13/6/1669.pdf

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! I am excited to see that the Dr feels things are going well. The HSG isn't fun, trust me, but it isn't awful either. It's more uncomfortable than anything, and yes, you will feel heavy cramping, but I know you can handle it! :-)

    Congratulations on 7 years of marriage, and 12 years together. That is just WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails