Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One of those clown punching bags

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat.  I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss


Today is one of thos days... it starts out looking like it is going to be a good one and then "poof" it spins out of control and runs head first into a wall splitting into a million pieces!  And to make matters worse today is a moody day and I have those spats of tenstion that who knows where they come from!


What I need is one of those clown punching bags kids have- Rocket USA Bozo Bop Bag 


I need a vacation- yes I know I just went to Italy in April... 
But I need a solitude vacation- not that I need to go alone but I need one that is about R & R- one where I dont have to worry about lesson plans, cooking, cleaning and all that jazz.

And to make matters worse my "eating right" has been kicking my butt and cravings kicking in...

Sorry today is a low day and  I am just rambling on... 






1 comment:

  1. Big Hugs Jess.

    Make time for you...even if you have to hide in the bathroom and grab a magazine to read on the floor (not that I would EVER do such a thing!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails