Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life is not easy so deal with it

Ya know how somethings in life just stress you out and you just want to SCREAM at the top of your lungs. Yet there are sometimes in life you seem to get stressed over nothing but just want to SCREAM.

How do you deal with these feelings? What is your stress buster?

I honestly hate this days like this when I feel so tense and irritable. Yes I got mad with the postal service but why do the feelings continue over hours past?

So what is my resolution to solving this problem?  Eat- no I wont because I am doing so well with my "eating right" (Diet is a bad word LOL). I used own this great tape that I played when I went to sleep that was a guide to relaxtion with peaceful music, muscuale relation and imagery- I am thinking or gettting a new CD like the one called Letting Go of Stress or Classical Stress Relief CD

Well why surfing the net I found some great stress beating tips from familydoctor.org:

  • Don't worry about things you can't control, such as the weather. (very true)
  • Solve the little problems. This can help you gain a feeling of control.
  • Prepare to the best of your ability for events you know may be stressful, such as a job interview.
  • Try to look at change as a positive challenge, not as a threat. (YES)
  • Work to resolve conflicts with other people. (I hate conflict)
  • Talk with a trusted friend, family member or counselor. (see Somewhere out there)
  • Set realistic goals at home and at work. Avoid overscheduling.
  • Exercise on a regular basis.
  • Eat regular, well-balanced meals and get enough sleep.
  • Meditate.
  • Participate in something you don't find stressful, such as sports, social events or hobbies. (Blogging!)


Myspace Life Graphics Quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails