Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time to cook

Thank you to everyone who voted for me for round 1 of Project Food Blog!  I was one of the 400 people selected to continue to round 2 and tackle a classic dish from another culture.   This ethnic classic is to be outside your comfort zone or are not as familiar with- and this is were I couldn't make up my mind.

When I cook I tend to cook a variety of Asian, European and Italian dishes.  We were encouraged to stay away from the French and Italian dishes.  After some thought and pondering I narrowed it down to either a South African dish or a dish from the Yucatan.  Why these places?  Well we are to include how you arrived at this decision so what other way to incorporate my travels and memories into it.

So this morning will consists of me cooking away in out tiny kitchen and making the Husband do his magic with the camera as I work!

What did I pick?  Well you will have to check back tomorrow to see what I picked and vote for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails