Friday, September 10, 2010

The nerves are starting to kick in

So week number two of school is done and over with.  My Spanish class with 7th and 8th grade is going well (and no I don't know Spanish).  The program we are to use hasn't come in yet so I have been figuring out things on my own.  We have learned the numbers 1-20.  Oh and I am also teaching French to one student who is fluent in Spanish already (I do know some French). We had a 4 day week this week and we also have a 4 day week next week!

I had to call to order my shots for IVF today.  There are only so many places that carry the meds, and thankfully one of the places is near me.  So in about 2 weeks things are getting under way- starting to feel a little nervous! On a side note with this all, I was to ovulate this week but I don't think I did.  I wasn't taking any medications this month but I still was charting my basil temperature and it really didn't spike like it has the last few months.  So I am not sure what to think about that.

Tonight was "Date Night" and we actually got dressed up and went out for a nice Italian dinner to Sotta Sopra (The Husband actually wore a tie).  Then we came home and snuggled up in bed and watched out Netflix movies with the dog wedge in between of course!



When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breathe? I love those laughs and moments! Last weekend the Husband, my friend A and I went to the MD State Fair- of course we ate our way around it and enjoyed roasted corn, corn dogs, pulled meat sandwiches, funnel cake and friend Oreos.  Well A and I had one of the laughing moments- we went on the Tilt-a-Whirl and once we got spinning we never stopped.  We were both laughing so hard I am surprised we didn't fall over when we got off the ride.

And for some laughs and chuckles...


You have to be very thankful for what you have because you are blessed- take my long time friend Heather and her son Jack- Another Year

Movies for "Date Night" included...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails