Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life is a roller coaster!

Seriously- life is a roller coaster!  Its goes up and down, up and down on a never ending loop!  This week has been full of ups and downs. I am trying my best to not let the downs get to me but it's really hard.

I have a pet peeve- I consider myself a good friend and listener but every relationship is two sided and both people need to be mindful of that- it can't be all about you!!  (No "A" I am not talking about you!).  I hate when people call, email or whatever for something about them and don't even bother to ask about how things are with you!  I mean seriously I don't care how uncomfortable it is for you or you don't know what to say but honestly I would rather you be awkward about it then not do anything and come across like you don't give a care in the world about it! Especially when I personally go out of my way a lot of times to check in on you and share with you!

The downs- I don't feel like explaining right now....

As for the ups- Friday night after some shopping and dinner at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants we stopped for some ice cream on the way home.  As we are sitting at a red light the Husband makes some comment and I reach over and "bump" his elbow as he licks his cone- ice cream goes all over his face!  So of course this was war!  Except he never got me and I got him GOOD about 3 more times.  Reminded me of our wedding day when he won a similar war with our cake! We had agreed no smashing but while were were kissing he put his hands on my face and rubbed!  I got a small amount on him but my one side was covered!




This weekend's movie was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails