Friday, June 24, 2011

Twins update 6/24

The boys had their 1 month Dr appointment today... and YES it is hard to believe they turned 1 month old on the 21st!

My boys are getting so big: Jacob is 8 lbs 1.8 oz and 20.5 inches- Caleb is 6 lbs 4.2 oz and 19 3/4 inches.   It is hard to believe that at birth Jacob was 5 lbs 2/6 oz and 17 in  and Caleb was 4 lbs 3/6 oz and 17 in.

Dr said they are doing so well they don't need to go back for another month. However, they need to stay on preemie formula for 1 more month
.

The boys have been getting lots of love between friends and family coming to visit.

The boys and I headed to Columbia the other day to get together with some other new multiples moms for "coffee" - it was nice to compare notes and asked some more seasoned new moms some questions.

Andy had a nice night out last night with Adam at the U2 concert.  I am having my night out next week when I get to do my media thing and try out a new restaurant that just opened!

We took some formal pictures of the boys but need to edit them and then we will get them up on www.lemmophoto.com  and then I am sending out our formal birth announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails