Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Went shopping again

So before we went on vacation I went shopping again- I have a thing for handmade jewelry right now.  This time I hit up the Etsy store of two people that I know and this is what I got...

My first stop was some Recycled & Upcycled handcrafted jewelry by B.B. Bellezza- I found a great pair of Upcycled Sunburst Washer Earrings with Lilac Beads.  I have already worn them once to a family function and have gotten tons of compliments on them.

Photo by: B.B. Bellezza

My next stop was to a fellow Baltimore Foodie and found a pair of Green Glass and Wood Earrings by theminx. I can't to wear these funky and elegant earrings

Photo by: theminx
I suggest that you stop both Etsy stores and take a gander- I am sure you will find something you just gotta have!!!

2 comments:

  1. I adore Etsy. I could spend all day just looking! I like your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails