Saturday, December 4, 2010

WOW its December already?

OK things have been soooo crazy busy and my blog has suffered- I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner. So busy I have YET to see the new Harry Potter which is soooo unlike me because I normally see it opening weekend! We plan on going today!

We have been back to PA a few times- we head back to my hometown of Muncy to visit my parents (and celebrate my Mom's birthday)- big eye opener... my parents are putting the house on the market and may move away from the area- I wont have a home to go home to in the town I grew up in maybe. We spent Thanksgiving in Clearfield, PA with my in-laws. My nephew is getting sooo big- I can't believe he will be 1 on Dec 31.

So right now on Facebook everyone is changing their profile picture to a cartoon- Change your default facebook picture to a cartoon from your childhood. The goal? To not see a human face on facebook until Monday the 6th of Dec. Join the fight against child abuse and invite your friends to do the same.

Can you name my cartoon?

I had a stuffed Butterbear - Butterbear is mostly bear in appearance. She has yellow fur with a white tummy, larger wings than the other Wuzzles, and short antennae with flowers on their ends. She is a keen gardener who is gentle and patient despite the crazy adventures of her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails