Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is it really November already?

It is hard to believe it is November already- time is flying by fast (well some work days seems to last FOREVER).  We have turned back our clocks and gain an hour of sleep for a night.  However, I seem to be getting plenty of sleep lately since it seems I have the bed time of an 80 year old!

So what have we been up to?  A little of this and a little of that.  The other weekend the Hubby went to PA for the weekend and went to a PSU game with a friend.  While up there they ventured out to find the elk. While I stayed home and had some fun with the ladies and got to have some "Jessi time" and do as I wish.



This past weekend we celebrated a friend saying "I Do" and had a few awakard moments because one of my former 8th graders from last year was a waiter and seemed to be wherever I turned.  Then Sunday we headed up to DE to Bombay Hook to take in some wildlife.



Lots of good things coming up and will share them as they happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Tales of One Woman's Dream blog are now DOFOLLOW. All comments are welcome, however, anonymous negative comments will be deleted. I will also not post any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails